Monday 24 September 2018

Shopdo Update - Boho-Chic Interior

Last Shopdo update for September as the next one will be on October 1st. How did we get to the end of September already? Unbelievable. Anyway, I have a new interior for this week and this time it's a boho-chic inspired look. More on that later, here are the new outfits! The first one is one of my favourite boho-chic styled outfits. This dress from Soy is my favourite item from the brand and I usually wear this particular coloured one. The second outfit is a eastern inspired coordinate as I thought the style went well with Boho-Chic. For eastern outfits, I love using this bright pink tone as it's so vibrant. I quite like how these new pants from Kanokoi look with the eastern inspired pieces. The final outfit is a Baby-Doll one as they are always popular. I went with a floral theme to match the boho-chic boutique interior. The outfit features lovely blue toned pieces perfect for spring. If you would like to visit my boutique, you can find it at Shopdo ID 006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS region).





For the new interior, I decided to go with a boho-chic inspired boutique. The game features some lovely furniture that matches in wood tone and colour so you can create a cohesive look. For the displays, I used quite a few clothing miniatures to give the feel of a boutique. I quite like the brick walls as they look rustic and earthy which ties in with the boho-chic feel. My assistant has a stylish new boho-chic inspired outfit on and I've had a few eastern customers come through already as the new interior seems to attract them.







No comments:

Post a Comment