Tuesday 25 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 25 - Stache from Hobbikats

Almost near the end of the cosplay challenge! I've got something a little different for today's cosplay. I thought I'd tried cosplaying one of my favourite instagram accounts, Hobbikats. The instagram follows the lives of four adorable Oriental Shorthair kitties named Teddy, Dexter, Bindi and Stache. My fave of the bunch is Stache due to his unique apperance and mannerisms. I love how chill he is and has the cutest little meow.


The main part of this outfit is the moustache of course! I used one of the thicker ones from Purple Moon to replicate Stache's moustache. The rest of the outfit is a mix of black and white to match his fur markings. I went with a black outer to try to represent the black parts of his body fur.








No comments:

Post a Comment