Friday 14 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 14 - Elle Woods from Legally Blonde

I was just thinking about the other movie cosplays I've done and they always seem to be movies from the 1990's or early 2000's. Well it's time for another one with the classic Legally Blonde! IT seems I just really love movies from that time period as they are always well written, great casting and are actually funny. I just don't find movies nowadays that entertaining or relatable, I barely even go to the movies anymore. Legally Blonde is still one of my favourite movies, I just love the outfits Elle Wood's wears in the movie especially the preppy style ones. I thought I'd try to cosplay her pink outfit she wears in the movie posters and promotional material.


The outfit turned out to just be a feminine style outfit really as I used items from Chorale and shoes from Marzipan Sky. It turned out lovely even though I wasn't able to match the exact shade of pink for the style of dress. I used NIN10 as the photo shoot location as it reminded me of an office or law firm.







No comments:

Post a Comment