Thursday 27 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 27 - One More Time by TWICE

Time for another music cosplay! These seem to be the most popular one during this challenge because I do love my K-Pop and J-Pop. This time I'm taking on TWICE's first Japanese single One More Time. I love the sporty style concept the girls have for this single. I decided to go with Chaeyoung's outfit as I had items in mind that kinda look a bit similar. One More Time is my favourite Japanese release from the group and I'm planning on getting the physical version of the single one day as the aesthetics and outfits of the single are just gorgeous.




So here is the final outfit. Turns out this outfit was hard to replicate colour wise in Styling Star. This is the best I could do whilst keeping with the sporty theme. I went with a hot pink colour scheme to match the tones of Chaeyoung's outfit. I thought the star earrings were a cute touch as she has star ones on in the promo material as well. For once, I had a good excuse to use these high pigtail braids hairstyle.







2 comments:

  1. I just started listening to kpop and twice and they are really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite like their Japanese releases, I've been more into them than their Korean songs.

      Delete