Sunday 9 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 9 - サマー☆ジック/Sunshine Miracle/SUNNY DAYS by KARA

Now I wanted to do a cosplay of an outfit from the group KARA, but I had a hard time deciding on which one to choose. I just have so many favourite concepts and outfits from them, but I realised I would have trouble replicating a lot of the unique costumes. I decided to go with Hara's outfit from Summer☆gic サマー☆ジック/Sunshine Miracle/SUNNY DAYS single released in 2015. Hara is the one posing on the right side of the promotional image. I went with this outfit which she wears on the Type A CD+DVD+GOODS and Regular Edition CD Only cover.





I went with this outfit as I knew it would be fairly easy to replicate. The outfit ended up being a mixture of basic, girly and bold styles. Finally got a chance to use the gold chain stack style necklace as I never use them usually. I quite like the design of them in the game however I don't often create outfits that require necklaces.








No comments:

Post a Comment