Wednesday 26 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 26 - Cooking Mama

One of my favourite game series on the Nintendo DS/3DS console is the Cooking Mama series. The games are super addicted, fun and occasionally frustrating to a point I'll almost smash my 3DS. The mini-games are inventive but some are quite challenging (curse that rice one!). I've got gold on all the recipes in all the games except Sweet Shop which I don't have yet. I'm waiting till it comes down in price a bit before getting a physical copy. So today we'll try cosplaying the adorable Mama character from the series.


I just loved how this outfit turned out, it's so cute. The yellow pinafore style dress worked perfectly with the long sleeved peter pan collared inner.  There was even a hairstyle just like Mama's in the game! For the headscarf, I just used a pink wrap style headband as that was the closest thing to it in the game. Headed to the Cake Shop of course for the photo shoot as it was perfect!







No comments:

Post a Comment