Tuesday 11 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 11 - Zoey from Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward

Since this challenge is for the Style Boutique series, I thought it would be ideal to cosplay a character from the series. For this cosplay, I went Zoey from Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward as a nod to the old Photo Studio. Mainly I was just remembering the good old days of heading out to modelling jobs with Zoey. Here's a picture of Zoey's outfit (the one she wears in the warmer months) that I will be recreating in Styling Star.


This outfit was super easy to copy as I just followed the Zoey's Outfit Guide I made back on my Style Boutique 2 Guide blog. The outfit only has three items to it which all belong to Brooke Bridge. I headed off to the countryside for the photo shoot and broke out some crazy poses in honour of Zoey's old special poses you could do in the Modelling Jobs.







No comments:

Post a Comment