Friday 28 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 28 - Alina from Styling Star

Since we had a Fashion Forward themed cosplay already, it's about time for a Styling Star themed cosplay. I choose Alina for my character as she has a unique lively style (if you choose that image for her). I tried to stick to the lively style during my main play through as I like creating lively/psychedelic outfits and matching items together.



Now I decided to give Alina's cosplay a bit of a twist. I dressed up as Alina but in a Rainbow from Fashion Forward inspired outfit. I feel the two have a similar personality sometimes with the random outbursts and I always loved Rainbow's crazy mishmash outfits. The outfit I created was inspired by one of Rainbow's default outfits she wears, but with some new additions. I wanted to add in some of the new Styling Star items and pieces that felt very Alina such as the headphones and hair bow.







No comments:

Post a Comment