Saturday, 25 July 2026

Model Debut4 Play Journal - Ranking Up!

I have returned with a new Model Debut4 play journal and it's time to share a few of the photoshoots from the game. Starting off with this cute and simple spring inspired photo. You can never go wrong with a girly top and shorts. I would totally wear this in the summer season as well. I had only played a little bit of the game so far in this screenshot and my model rank is F tier. But we'll change that and hit S rank!

Next was a duo modelling job with Mirei and it's great how you can choose outfits for each other. I had to pick this clothing item as it's identical to one that I love in Model debut3! Like literally the same! I posted a model portfolio of the outfit previously which you can check out here to compare the two. For Mirei's outfit, I went with a floral item to match my character. The final photo turned out gorgeous even though we look more like belong in a field than a city crosswalk.





For the denim themed job prompt, I had to go with some denim on denim. Bringing back that 2000's look! The funny thing is that I would try an outfit like this one for fun and always see skirts like this in the shops. I feel like they would be difficult to move around in and I'm too obsessed with a denim skirt I got from Target clearance a while back to try anything else. It's just the perfect skirt! So many convenient pockets!




I swear I spend too much time ranking up my characters. Not sure if I'm meant to be doing so much so quickly but I find it fun. Plus it will help at a later time with certain jobs. You need E to get good results pretty early on the game so I'm been working on leveling up both myself and Mirei.



Now for a cool outfit for a cool job. Or more like a casual day look but I felt like mine looked more like a music video. I did like the colours of the outfit and a stylish beanie to finish off the look. It seems like the closed eye face pose is my go-to as I've used it twice in a row.



Onto some of the storyline in the game with some male characters being introduced. One was Sota who is part of a male idol group. He seems to be well known as my character was in awe of his appearance. Another character called Keito was also there who is an actor. Guessing they'll pop up more later on and maybe a romantic plot line may appear?


Funny how a walk in the park can improve your stamina. If only it was that easy in real life to rank up your fitness and health levels. And make them stay high forever! You would think running would also be a good idea to improve stamina or maybe the gym. I wonder if different locations or prompts appear with each rank. I will need to keep an eye on that to see if it changes as I'm quite intrigued.

Like Model Debut3, you can meet up with characters and rank up your friendship. The mechanic is further developed in Model Debut4 which I like as you can choose your outfit now! Before it was just a basic story or you could pick a specific character to celebrate an event with. But getting all dressed up is way more fun! I decided to give Mirei and I matching outfits and we look so cute!!!





Decided to do some shopping for beauty products and picked up two items. I was dying to change my eye brow colour but honestly this brown doesn't really do much. Every colour looks rather grey to me and doesn't match the hair as well as I would like.

Here is the Keito character I mentioned earlier and he was quite rude. His story line is clearly going to develop more and I'm sure my character will change her tune about him. I'm 100% sure there is going to be some dramatic character development with this guy. I also meet up with Sota in this sporty looking ensemble. I loved this matching top and pants combo with the pink tones.





To finish off, I completed a modelling job titled Sharp for Spring. Mirei was my support model and my hard work of ranking up has paid off as we were both E rank for this job. The outfits I put together were perfect and we look so pretty in the colour yellow. Love my hairstyle as that is one of my favourite styles to pick in fashion games. Mirei looks gorgeous as a brunette and I keep thinking she was my character as it is so close to what I usually look like.






That is all for this play journal for Model Debut4 and we shall finish on my character ranking up to E rank! Rather exciting to move up so quickly! My goal is to reach B tier soon from playing the game more and learning more of the mechanics. There are just so many new aspects of the game to learn and master. Only in the first year in the game which gives me time to work on my skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment