Thursday 13 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 13 - Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time

Day 13 is another cartoon cosplay and this time it's Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time. I was a huge fan of series many years ago and collected the comics and graphic novels. I still read them now because the stories are so fun and interesting. For the cosplay, I went with Princess Bubblegum's scientist outfit that she wears in some episodes.


 I had a fun time creating this outfit as I finally able to use some items from Purple Moon. I used the Galactic Visor which was an amiibo exclusive item in Fashion Forward but can found at Purple Moon in Styling Star. The green tone of the visor worked out quite well in this outfit and complements the pink hair colour. I used one of the tiaras from Purple Moon for Bubblegum's crown as it was the closest item to it. The dress and coat were my favourite part of the outfit as they just looked so perfect together! I didn't think it would work when I had to original idea but it turned out great. I used the Beautician for the photo shoot location as I was thinking of the old make-up lab in Fashion Forward and how it was like Princess Bubblegum's lab.







No comments:

Post a Comment