Wednesday 19 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 19 - Spongebob Squarepants

Whenever people ask me to a useless fact about myself, sometimes I'll say that I've seen every episode of Spongebob Squarepants. I feel that's some sort of achievement in some regard haha. So I thought it would be fun to cosplay Spongebob Squarepants and try to match his outfit to items in the game. Have some silly pictures of Spongebob for reference. I could literally post Spongebob memes and GIF's all day honestly.



The Spongebob outfit turned out being a mixmatch of girly and preppy items. Brooke Bridge was perfect for this mainly because it has inners with ties on them. I hope one day we can finally have ties and such in the game like the ones at the Menswear Shop. Finally found a use for these silly balloon shorts. They are just so bizarre in design and I tend to use them rarely.







No comments:

Post a Comment