Wednesday 12 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 12 - Try Everything トライ・エヴリシング by Dream Ami

Back when I did my original 30 Day Outfit Challenge, I created an outfit based off Dream Ami's Lovefool ~Suki Datte Itte~ 好きだって言って single. For today's outfit, I decided to revisit this idea and recreate another outfit from Dream Ami. This time I went for the outfit Ami has on in the promotional material for Try Everything トライ・エヴリシング. The song is the Japanese version of the song from the movie Zootopia and was used as the theme song in Japan.





For the dress, I used a white dress I never realised was in the game. It comes in a variety of colours and I only noticed it in the dress section recently. It has a plunging neck line so I had to put an inner on underneath to give the dress a higher neck line. I loved how this outfit turned out! It's so simple and elegant! If only we could hold props in the photos so I could look just like Ami.








No comments:

Post a Comment