Tuesday 4 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 4 - Rilakkuma

My all time favourite cute character is Rilakkuma. I'm totally obssessed with it! I have the desktop wallpapers, stamp sets, stationery and plushies. If I lived in Japan, I'm pretty sure I'd constantly be at the Rilakkuma store buying stuff. I thought it would be adorable to cosplay as Rilakkuma as something different.


Of course I had to use one of the bear hoodies in the game. I went with this one as it was the closest representation of Rilakkuma's look. I used a cream coloured top to mimic the white fur on the chest. The outfit is a mixture of girly, baby-doll and basic style items. Headed to the carnival for the photoshoot as I rarely use it and honestly I prefer Bun-Bun Funland from Fashion Forward as it had more varied scenes.








I shall leave you with this hilarious Korilakkuma GIF that cracks me up every time I see it. Korilakkuma is Rilakkuma's bear friend who has the white coloured fur with the red button (shown in the first picture).


No comments:

Post a Comment