Monday 17 September 2018

Style Boutique 2 Room Address Update: September 2018

Better late than never, so here is the new Caprice Chalet room available for download this month in Style Boutique 2. September has just gone so quick for me that I only just got around to updating the room this week. For this month, I've uploaded a simple front hall style room titled Loft Front Hall.


I love the design of this room as it's so simple and homely. The colours of the furniture blend great with the brick walls and wooden floorboard. I used brown tones for the accessories and added a cute toy poodle to greet guests when they arrive. I miss being able to place rugs on the floor in Styling Star as it was a fun feature at the Caprice Chalet to add extra touches to rooms. If you would like to visit the Loft Front Hall for yourself, you can find it at Room Address 180-239-9851 in New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward.




1 comment:

  1. I wish hot chocolate was a miniature! I love hot chocolate as I don't drink tea or coffee myself.

    ReplyDelete