Sunday 23 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 23 - Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland

Another Alice In Wonderland cosplay for today! For today I went with the Cheshire Cat as I thought it was time to take on another challenge.  For the character's design, I went with the classic Cheshire look which the character has in the original movie and in Disney Magical World.


For the outfit, I went for a more humanised look for the Cheshire Cat rather than using the whiskers from Purple Moon. I just searched for magenta/hot pink coloured items with no brand in particular. The outfit ended up being a mashup of various styles such as girly, bold, chic and psychedelic. The parachute style pants made another appearance, I quite like this pink pair because of the colour and striped pattern. Overall this outfit looks like a crazy set of items but when you think it's meant to look like the Cheshire Cat, it's not as bad. I thought the animal printed coat made it feel a bit more cat like.








4 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    WOW love your Cheshire Cat Cosplay I love the human/cat theme your going for,
    I love Alice In Wonderland so this is a great one for me,
    I’m loving your Cosplay challenge, My faves include,
    Cheshire Cat, Alice, Daria, Spongebob, Reece, Minnie Mouse, PB, Dream Ami, Zoey, Barbie, Mabel Pines, Baby Spice,
    (Obviously I’m from England LOL), Wario, Rilakkuma, and Daphne,
    I’d say it’s my fave of all your challenges because I really think you can let your creativity go wild with Cosplay wether in real life or digital and you’re so creatively talented so that makes for a great challenge well done :) ,
    I’ve been mega busy lately like you by the sound of it so that’s why I haven’t commented for a while,
    Thanks So Much X :) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to go for more human stylised animal outfits as I find the whiskers not that attractive looking in outfits.

      Wow! You've got quite a lot of faves. I'd rank all of those pretty high as well.

      Yeah I've been just working most of the time the last few months so I've had to plan all my posts out and haven't had much time for gaming.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
      Yes I totally agree the whiskers are a bit glitchy looking I never used them besides with the Purple Moon Cat Costume,
      I love all those characters so it’s been a treat to see them in this challenge,
      The Neclace and Balloon trousers work perfectly with this outfit they’re illusion items,
      You could create a challenge of your own the ?0 Day Disney challenge that’d be fun,
      I have a blog post suggestion if you get time mabye some Amiibo related posts and maybe a Barbie collection post,
      Thanks So Much X :) .

      Delete
    3. Not sure about a Disney Challenge, I don't really follow Disney outside of the Disney Magical World games. I'm not a huge fan of the films so I don't know many characters.

      I've always thought about doing a Barbie collection post but my collection is so big and most of it is in storage so it's kinda difficult. I might do single posts on items that I can easily get to.

      Delete