Saturday 15 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 15 - Roly-Poly (Japanese Version) by T-ARA

One of my favourite K-Pop groups that I rarely talk about on here is T-ARA. I became a fan of the group quite late (around 2015) and I totally regret finding them so late. The group has so many good songs and had a large number of Japanese releases. Haven't got any physical albums from the group besides So Crazy but I'd like to get my hands on their Japanese ones. So for this cosplay, I tried to replicate the girl's outfits from the Japanese version of Roly-Poly. I'm using the outfits the group wears on the covers for the Type A and Type B versions of the single.




The main reason why I chose this song for the cosplay was because of the gingham tops. I knew there was a similar looking top in the game and I was right! It's one of the new items in Styling Star and is a crop style off the shoulder top with a gingham pattern. For the hairstyle, I created my own style that took inspiration from a few of girls hairstyles. Plus I really wanted to use this headband from AZ-USA as it's so cool looking. The music stage for the photo shoot location matched perfectly to the stage in the MV!







No comments:

Post a Comment