Wednesday 5 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 5 - Wario

Time for the true hero of the Mario games to appear, Wario! I thought since Wario missed out on an exclusive amiibo item (come on Nintendo, get on that!), I better cosplay him to make up for it. I went with his classic outfit which he appears in for most games such as Mario Party. Now I don't play Mario Party much myself as I've loved to stay friends with people, I enjoy watching Let's Play's from the series such as Press Buttons and Talk with ProdZ.


The main appeal of this amazing outfit is the moustache of course! It brings the whole outfit together. I rarely use the Purple Moon moustaches so this was a new experience for me to build an outfit around one. I was surprised at how close I could get the items and I quite liked the purple overalls.








2 comments: