Saturday 29 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 29 - Momo from 크림히어로즈 CreamHeroes

One of my favourite YouTube channels is an adorable cat channel called 크림히어로즈 CreamHeroes. The channel follows the adventures of Ms Butler and her seven cats: Momo, Lulu, DD, TT, Coco, LaLa and ChuChu. My absolute favourite cat of the bunch is Momo (the orange toned cat) due to his hilarious voice overs from Butler and facial expressions. That's why I've picked him for today's cosplay! I do love all the cats, especially DD for his weirdness and ChuChu for being the cutest thing on the planet. But Momo is my ultimate fave so that's why I've picked him for the cosplay.





This outfit marks another appearance of the cat ears from Purple Moon. These things are just perfect for cosplays! I went with an all orange look for Momo as he is of course orange. How do you even cosplay as a real life cat? I mainly tried to pick mature looking pieces to match his personality of Chairman Momo. So I used a few items from Chorale for the bulk of the outfit. The photo shoot took place at my Boutique as I just love my feminine interior still even though it's overdue for a make-over.








No comments:

Post a Comment