Monday 17 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 17 - Reece from Animal Crossing New Leaf

Now I've been thinking about cosplay another Animal Crossing character for a while now. I did Isabelle back in the 7 Day Style Savvy Challenge. This time I thought I'd tackle another important figure in the New Leaf game. I've gone with Reece who works at the Re-Tail shop with Cyrus. Here's a cute little picture of Reece for reference.

This outfit was actually surprisingly easy! I just searched for a bunch of plain patterned pink inners and tights then popped a red pinafore dress over the top. The gloves were a cute touch to mimic Reece's hands and I got to use one of my favourite pair of shoes in the game too. For the ears, I used the white cat eats from Purple Moon which worked perfectly.








No comments:

Post a Comment