Monday 3 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 3 - My Copycat by Orange Caramel

First music cosplay of the challenge and it's Orange Caramel's My Copycat! I wanted to do an Orange Caramel cosplay during this challenge as they have such unique and quirky outfits for their songs. I went with My Copycat which is the last Korean single they released. I say last because that was back in 2014 and the girls' haven't had any more Korean releases and Lizzy left the company. But that's another rant for another post, so here's the inspiration images for the outfit. I posted the MV as well if you would like to check it out. My Copycat is one of my favourite Orange Caramel songs (whose kidding, I love them all), but the single was a disappointing release as the physical CD only had two tracks and no instrumentals. Pledis really dropped the ball with the later Orange Caramel releases as they never had instrumentals included anymore.





This outfit was super easy as the items were simple and easy to locate. I mainly searched for red striped items as they are the core elements of the outfit. This outfit actually reminds me of Crayon Pop's Dancing All Night outfits which I was thinking of cosplaying, but they were too similar to My Copycat. I ended up copying Nana's hairstyle as I thought the side ponytail look was cute.








No comments:

Post a Comment