Saturday 22 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 22 - Daria

Today's cosplay was a pretty simple one. I was watching Daria one night and decided to add her to the cosplay list. I've been trying to watch through my backlog of DVD's and the Daria set happened to be one of those DVD's. I quite enjoy the earlier episodes of the season and my favourite character would have to be Jane.



I didn't think Daria's outfit would be too difficult to recreate and it totally wasn't. I just searched for plain patterned items in the colours to match her outfit. Finally had the chance to use the grumpy face poses as I rarely use those. I never really go higher than pose 22 for the face when taking photos. I have some favourites that I like to stick to when taking photos for here or my guide blog as they look really nice.








No comments:

Post a Comment