Saturday 8 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 8 - Romy & Michele's High School Reunion

Here is another movie cosplay from one of my favourite movies, Romy & Michele's High School Reunion! One of the funniest movies ever, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion tells the story of two girls who decide to make up careers and personalities in order to impress their old school mates only to discover their lives weren't so bad after all. The movie has a killer soundtrack and great casting. I thought I'd try to replicate an outfit close to the ones Lisa Kudrow's character wears in the movie.


There wasn't a perfect match dress wise so I decided to go with this puffy style one from AZ-USA as I thought the bottom part looked puffed out like the trim of her dress. Plus the dress is the glam style so it matches the feel of the original dress. The hair I was kinda stuck on as I wish there was her exact hairstyle in the game, but sadly there isn't. So I went with the long plaited style which is one of my favourite styles in Styling Star.







No comments:

Post a Comment