Monday 17 September 2018

Shopdo Update

I swear next week there will finally be a new boutique interior for my Shopdo. I've just been so busy lately that I haven't had the chance to update the interior. I'm quite fond of the feminine look though, it's so simple and classy. Anyway, I spent some time creating the three outfits for this week's Shopdo Update. Let's take a look!

The first outfit is a girly/feminine/baby-doll outfit as the pieces I ended up using for the outfit belonged to a variety of images. I really wanted to use this beautiful green toned skirt from Marble Lily as I've never really used it before. I love the design and colours, I just can never find the perfect baby-doll top/inner to go with it. So I thought I'd take a look in some other images and found this top from Chorale which matched the tone of the bow around the waist of the skirt. Finished the outfit off with a cute bag and shoes to match.  The second outfit is a psychedelic look as those are always fun to make. I went with a kaleidoscope inspired look for the outfit with lots of hot pink touches. These new dresses and outers from Retrobeat are just amazing! The final outfit is a simple preppy style outfit as I love the preppy style but rarely actually use it. I named it back to school as I believe the new school year has started overseas and I thought it would match with that. Back to school in Australia is late January as that month is summer for us. I quite like these crop style jackets from Brooke Bridge and had a hard time deciding what colour to use as they are all so perfect! You can find all three outfits in my Shopdo at ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS region).





3 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    Great outfits I can’t pick a fave,
    You’re very correct the new school year has started here the 6 weeks went FAST,
    I must say Spring Time is incredible the tones/items work perfectly it shows of your passion for Style Boutique as you really payed attention and thought about it, A visual masterpiece:) ,
    Crazy Colours reminds me of some of the Alina promo material for NSB3,
    And Back To School reminds me of my homeland,
    I’ve been busy like you by the sound of it recently so that’s why I haven’t commented for a while,
    I’m absolutely loving your Cosplay Challenge so creative,
    Thanks So Much X :) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I thought it was a few weeks since school started. Over here, Term 1 starts usually at the end of Janurary just after Australia Day so it's easy to remember when it is. Not that school is a thing for me anymore, it's just easy to remember when school holidays end and the kids have to go back to school and you can actually get near a shopping centre.

      Alina's promo material was an inspiration for the middle outfit. That's always what those dresses remind me of.

      Can't wait till I'm a bit less busy so I'll have some time for blogging :)

      Delete
  2. The first outfit turned out so well! I was surprised by it and I need to work on combining feminine and baby-doll more often.

    ReplyDelete