Tuesday 18 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 18 - OH BOY by スダンナユズユリー SudannaYuzuYully

Time for a crazy outfit as today's cosplay is of OH BOY by スダンナユズユリー SudannaYuzuYully. The inspiration for this outfit was my recent purchase of the CD Only version of the single from the group last month. I thought it would be a bit of a challenge trying to recreate one of the outfits from the single cover. I decided to go with Takebe Yuzuna who is standing in the centre of the picture below. I would've gone with my girl Yurino's outfit (the one on the right) but I didn't recognise any pieces that would match perfectly to her outfit.




Now this is a look I've never really done before and it actually turned out quite well. I was able to match all the pieces in Takebe's outfit to ones in the game. The new rainbow jackets in Styling Star were a good replica of the one she has one. When trying to find an inner for the outfit, I thought how I'd like to see the style of top Takebe has on in a future game. So like tops that have the high collar with the zipper and often have sporty prints on them I used to have tops like this years ago in real life and they always look so cool.








No comments:

Post a Comment