Tuesday 7 August 2018

YesAsia Haul - KARA, Pungdeng-E & スダンナユズユリー SudannaYuzuYully

Another order arrived from YesAsia this week and this order was kinda unexpected. I wasn't planning on making another order on YesAsia for a little while, but two items I was after were massively reduced in price so I snapped them up! So in this order I got a KARA concert DVD, Pungdeng-E's album from last year that I hadn't got yet and two スダンナユズユリー SudannaYuzuYully singles.


First off is Pungdeng-E's 4th Album Stay which was the main reason I placed this order. Now originally when this album came out last year, I wasn't planning on getting it as I already owned most of the tracks and the normal price for the album was $19.99USD. However I noticed recently that the price has been reduced to $4.99USD which confused me at first when I saw it on my wishlist. Turns out it was a great deals item like the Crayon Pop DVD I brought in my recent YesAsia Haul. Decided to grab a copy of the album since $4.99 USD was a great deal and just like the Crayon Pop item, the price went back up after I brought it. The album is quite nice and contains a photobook. The CD push part in my album was broken though but still holds the CD in place. No major issue though, this used to always happen with my jewel cases years and year ago, so I'm used to it. This album makes me laugh though as it's called '4nd Album', shouldn't that be 4th album grammar wise?


Brought my first KARA concert DVD. Wasn't something I was expecting to buy, but I'll pick anything up KARA related if it's cheap as they were my first group I got into for k-pop and j-pop. The DVD is the 3rd Japan Tour 2014 KARASIA and is the first Japanese tour of the group since the formation of the new four member line-up. The copy I purchased is the Limited Edition First Press Normal Version which was a steal for $9.99USD. Another great deals item and the price hasn't jumped up yet, so they still be trying to clear them for the sale. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but it contains two discs and a little leaflet inside about the girls and concert.


Lastly I finally got my hands on some スダンナユズユリー SudannaYuzuYully singles. They're a sub-unit of E-girls and my readers might know how much of a big E-girls fan I am. I brought the CD Only versions of OH BOY and CALL ME NOW. The latter is my favourite out of the two and contains three solid tracks. Planning on collecting the CD+DVD and One Coin versions of the single in the future. I wish the group would bring out a new single as I quite like their music as it's different from the usual E-girls and Happiness stuff. 



Packaging was your usual YesAsia quality with a box and the items wrapped in some bubble wrap. Shipping was great as the items arrived within a week which is new for YesAsia. I've never had one that quick from them and I didn't even get a notification that it had arrived in my city.


No comments:

Post a Comment