Monday 20 August 2018

Shopdo Update - Feminine Interior

The rock style interior is out and feminine style is in this week in my latest Shopdo update! I thought it was time to move on from the awesome rock style interior and go for a more elegant simplistic look. This week's Shopdo update introduces a new feminine interior which I'll talk more about later, but first let's look at the new outfits!

This week's outfit are inspired by the new interior. The first outfit belongs to the feminine image which isn't one I've featured much on my Shopdo. I came across this trench skirt which I've never payed attention to before. I quite like the design of it, so I decided to build a classy brown toned outfit around it. The second outfit is a chic outfit featuring purple tones and one of my favourite jackets from Enid Chen. I don't often do chic style outfits on Shopdo but I was pleased with how this one turned out. And I got a chance to use some stylish glasses that I love the coloured details of. The last and final outfit is a classic design of mine and one of my favourite outfits in the game. I've featured this ensemble a number of times on Marzipan Wonderland and I thought it was time to break it out for Shopdo once again. I went with the pink toned coordinate this week to match the new soft coloured feel of the boutique. You can check out all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS region).





For the boutqiue interior, I felt like creating a simple feminine inspired interior. I'm not usually one for putting so few items in the space, but I didn't feel like anything else fitted. I always try to make my designs symmetrical and I wanted to put a couch in the middle part but it didn't look right. The counter sometimes throws off my design ideas because it cannot be moved and makes things look uneven in some places. My lovely assistant is wearing a new coordinate to make the new interior. I tried to go with an outfit that matched her hair colour, so I used some maroon colour items from Chorale. My own character is currently wearing the Purple Paradise outfit from last week's Shopdo update as I thought it looked so lovely that I just had to wear it!






No comments:

Post a Comment