Saturday 4 August 2018

Style Boutique 2 Room Address Update: August 2018

It's a little bit late, but here is the new Caprice Chalet room for the month of August. This month, I decided to put up my Cat Cafe for download. I made this room a while back for a guide for my Style Boutique 2 blog and thought I'd upload it this month as something different from the usual boutique style rooms.


The main idea of this room was to discover how to decorate a room in order for it to be categorised as a cat room for customers. I just called it a Cat Cafe as I thought the theme suited a room full of cat miniatures. It's adorable how you can place the cats on surfaces such as counters and chairs. It gives a realistic cat cafe look and looks super cute!




2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable ! It makes me want to jump to the pastry shop + pet some cats :D.
    The cats on the shelves definitely give a more realistic look, cats love to go up.

    Thank you for putting this room, I will definitely download this !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking my room! I totally need to get back into visiting rooms again so I can visit everyone elses

      Delete