Wednesday 29 August 2018

Shopdo Visits

It's Shopdo visits time again! I've had these pictures saved for a few weeks now so I thought I would post them. First off, I visited a blog reader of mine and another Style Boutique player Perfidie! Loved the chic outfit and cute kitty sitting on the floor of the boutique. I use that same decorating trick because you doesn't love kitties. You can visit Perfidie here on tumblr!




Next is this cute player I came across on Shopdo. I loved how simple yet girly/elegant their outfit looked. Pink and grey always look lovely together and the blonde hairstyle brings the outfit together.




Found a psychedelic style player on Shopdo, I usually find the best ones on there. I was quite amazed at how great their outfit looked with the combination of the Kanokoi skirt with Retrobeat items. It totally works! Totally groovy boutique layout featuring another cute cat.




I just had to take a photo with this player as they had an amiibo inspired shirt on as well. I thought we matched well with their Star Hairpin and Legend of Zelda items and my Kirby Tee.




Lastly is a player that I thought had a particular elegant outfit. Their hair is perfect and I love the chic/feminine coordinate. The design of their boutique also caught my eye, I thought it was very unique.




1 comment:

  1. No problem, I'm just getting around to replying to all your comments now. Haven't been able to get onto my computer myself due to work recently.

    I shall need to visit your Shopdo again! I do love the psychedelic players when you come across them. They have the most stunning and unique outfits.

    ReplyDelete