Wednesday 22 August 2018

Colour Outfits Collection - Green

Been a little while since I posted a colour collection of outfits from Styling Star. This time round, I'm tackling the colour green. I used the yellow-green and green colour options for these outfits and I have to say, I'm not entirely fond of a lot of these outfits. I guess I'm just not a huge fan of entirely green outfits. The baby-doll, bold and feminine ones would be my top favourites. The Baby-Doll one is quite cute and totally something I wish existed in real life. The bold one actually turned out really nice and I wasn't expecting the top and skirt combo to work. And with the feminine one, I've always been wanting to work one of these long dresses into a look recently. Anyway, here's my collection of green outfits for Styling Star! Also leave any suggestions of what colour you'd like me to tackle next, I'm planning to do the entire colour palette in the game.

Boho-Chic






Gothic






Baby-Doll








Sporty






Lively






Eastern






Basic






Girly






Psychedelic






Bold






Rock






Chic






Feminine






Glam/Flirty






Preppy






Purple Moon






2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    Wow these green outfits are great I love them all my fave is the Glam one,
    Maybe you should try Black next as you can create some gorgeous Black outfits,
    I’ve recently gotten back into NSB Trendsetters I had it on my eShop account and I thought why not redownload it,
    We should exchange Shop ID’s,
    The dress featured in the Girly outfit really reminds me of Isabelle Amiibo Card 301 which I recently bought,
    It’s really fun to cosplay in the game as Isabelle etc,
    Bet it was fun to create these amazing outfits,
    Thanks So Much :) X .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually own Style Boutique 1 (trendsetters) at the moment, so I don't have a Shop ID to share. I might get a copy of it sometime later this year.

      Delete