Friday 31 August 2018

August Favourites

This month went way too quick and I feel like I didn't do anything besides work. So this month's favourites might be a bit small as I didn't get up too much to experience too many things.

Gaming
Played a little bit of New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star this month, but only really creating outfits. I'm thinking of actually doing New Game+ soon to bring some excitement back into the game as I'm getting a bit bored of nothing happening in my game. Probably sometime next month once I've got enough material for guides and I can restart. I did however come across this amusing glitch whilst updating my Shopdo the other day. When I went to update the outfits, one of them had this bizarre line through the top 3DS screen. It didn't appear with the other two outfits so it was quite strange.


During September, I will finally be doing the 30 Day Cosplay Challenge that has been going around on tumblr for a while. It took me a while to get around to doing it as I had to think of 30 things to cosplay. I will be posting one cosplay a day for the entire month, so remember to check each day for a new outfit!

Music
This month I've mainly just been waiting for new releases from some of favourite groups. Dream Ami has a new single scheduled for October and MOMOLAND announced the Japanese version of BAAM for November so I'm excited for both of those. Will probably get the CD Only of Dream Ami as I usually do and I'm not sure for BAAM as of yet but I'm leaning towards Type B. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu also announced a new album so that one is added to list. I have a large Zenmarket haul arriving this week so I'm looking forward to sharing what I got as it's lots of albums I've been wanting for a long time.

No particular stand out favourite song this month as I've just been listening to my backlog. But I have been enjoying some music from April recently. I only have their Boing Boing album so far, but I'm interested in collecting some more. I quite like their song Yes Sir which I've linked below.


Beauty
I came across an amazing discovery recently in the form of a lip balm. Now I used to be a fan of Lipsmackers when I was younger however I had to stop wearing them due to allergies to the favouring and perfume in them. The other week I was at Chemist Warehouse and noticed a new Lipsmacker item in the lip balm section. It seems the company has released a natural lip balm line called Kiss Therapy. The lip balms are dermatologist tested and contain moisturising agents to improve the look of lips. I also love how they are SPF 30 (very helpful in Australia) and the scents are wonderful. I only have the Superfruit one so far as I haven't come across the other favours just yet. I wish I was able to find the 4-pack set in store but I might have to try online.


No comments:

Post a Comment