Friday 10 August 2018

Designer Item - Bboom Bboom

Here's the new designer item for this week which is a stage costume set. This is the outfit I gave Yolanda to wear during the performance in the main story line. It was originally called Dreaming Moon but I gave it the title Bboom Bboom for the Design Centre. Not sure why, must've been inspired by MOMOLAND that day. For the design, I went with a purple inspired colour scheme as I felt purple was Yolanda's colour in the game. Plus the purple looks gorgeous in the bodice part of the costume and gives off a glitter appearance. Like I've mentioned previously in other designer item posts, I really wish you could change the colour of the yellow parts. The yellow just looks bad with some colour combinations. Just make it part of the sleeve colour section or something, I'm just sick of the yellow.

You can download the Bboom Bboom set at the following details:
Item ID: 0009491303
Region: New Style Boutique 3 (EUR/AUS)




3 comments:

  1. Just asking you, isn't Yolanda's colour blue? Why did you choose purple for her costume? The purple looks gorgeous on her though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I used purple because I had previously dressed her in purple outfits during the story line. Hmm I guess I never though of her colour as blue, I was more into purple for her.

      Delete