Thursday 6 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 6 - Baby Spice from the Spice Girls

A long time before I was into J-Pop and K-Pop, Spice Girls were my number one group. Oh what a time it was to be alive during the phenomena that was the Spice Girls. They literally had merch of everything: body spray, instant cameras, dolls and Chupa Chups! Seriously, google Spice Girls merchandise and prepare to be amazed and transported back to the 1990's. I remember the cool stickers you used to get inside the push-pops, I think I have a Posh Spice one around somewhere. For the Spice Girls cosplay, I decided to go with Baby Spice for her iconic pigtails hairstyle. Baby Spice isn't my ultimate fave in the group, I was and always will be a Posh Spice fan. Her performance in Spiceworld is absoutely hilarious!


The cosplay for Baby Spice is pretty simple but cute! I went with a combination of bold, basic and psychedelic style items as pigtails of course for her iconic hairstyle. In my opinion, there's no shoes in the game that perfectly match the platform shoes of the Spice Girls so I went with this pair from Retrobeat.







2 comments:

  1. I love spice girls too and always want to do like the spice girls week but in new style boutique 2&3 and I dress as a spice girls for the week last year and the first one was baby then sporty after than posh and scary and ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a cool idea! The girls have such easy outfits to replicate as well.

      Delete