Monday 3 September 2018

Shopdo Update

This week's outfits aren't too imaginative because I'm so dead from work that I couldn't come up with outfit ideas. Would not recommend working 6 days in a row, my brain is totally fried. I tried so many times with a few different combinations but finally settled on these three.

The first outfit is a baby-doll look I used in my Green Outfits Collection a few weeks ago. I quite liked how this combination worked out with one of the Apple Princess skirts from Purple Moon. I absoutely love the adorable socks and shoes! I raided my scrapbook for an idea for the second outfit and went with this girly outfit I believe that has been featured before on my blog. I sometimes wear this outfit when I can't be bothered designing a new look as this is one of my favourite outfits in Styling Star. I called it Girly Style because my brain wasn't being creative haha. The final look is a eastern ensemble which doesn't show up much on my Shopdo. I was inspired by this goldfish print dress and created this simple yet stylish fish inspired look featuring blue, red and black tones. You can find all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS region).




No comments:

Post a Comment