Sunday 30 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 30 - BAAM by MOMOLAND

Finally come the end of the 30 Day Cosplay Challenge for New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star. It's been a super long challenge with lots of great outfits. So let's take a look at the final cosplay for the challenge which is BAAM from MOMOLAND! I'm still super into this song and often repeat it straight away after listening to it. A few months ago, I reviewed the mini album Fun To The World  which contains the track as the title track and you can check out that review here if you would like to see all the wonderful photobook images from it. The group has a Japanese version of the song coming out in November so I'm super excited for that!



For the BAAM cosplay, I went with Yeonwoo's outfit which is a orange colour dress. I thought this basic looking one was the closest to hers, I almost went with a golf dress in the same colour but the collar wasn't just right on it. The outfit is quite simple and not too over the top for the final outfit, but I wanted to get one MOMOLAND cosplay in during the challenge as they are one of my current favourite groups.







And that's a wrap for the 30 Day Cosplay Challenge! I felt this challenge was a lot of work as I had to come up with all the characters/people to cosplay. I changed my mind on a lot of cosplays and many didn't become a thing as I didn't really know how to create the outfit in the game. But I'm happy with all the outfits I did pick. May post a round-up post soon if I have time or it might just be mentioned in my monthly favourites for September. I've created a post containing all the outfits from the challenge for easy reference of the days and you can find that on the 30 Day Cosplay Challenge page.

No comments:

Post a Comment