Monday 24 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 24 - MAYDAY by April

So many cosplays for the 30 Day Cosplay Challenge have been music themed. Well here is another one! For today, I'll be taking on April's 2nd Single Album MAYDAY. Now this is an album I have been interested in getting for a little while now but haven't got a copy yet. Hoping to pick one up before the end of the year as I just love the aesthetics and design of the album. Plus the songs are amazing as well. 



For the outfit, I went with a psychedelic look inspired by the album cover. I tried to copy Yena's pink outfit as I love the colour pink! Just like the Cheshire Cat cosplay, I mainly just searched for pink coloured items and went with the ones closest to her outfit. Got a bit stuck with the shoes as I couldn't find the perfect colour match to the tights I choose. I didn't want the shoes to stick out too match if they were the wrong colour. So I just went with this classy shoes as they matched the magenta quite well even though they aren't the same style.








No comments:

Post a Comment