Friday 7 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 7 - Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls

Today's cosplay is another character I've actually cosplayed in real life and that's Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls. I thought this would be a great character to cosplay to make use of one of the quirky jumpers from April Bonbon. The first post on this blog was actually a tutorial to make Mabel's rainbow jumper and you can find that here! I originally had the tutorial up on my old blogger but I took it down many years ago so I reuploaded it when I started this blog.



I thought this cosplay turned out super cute! The countryside was the perfect shoot location for the photo shoot to bring out the bright colours in the outfit. I used one of these silly jumpers from April Bonbon with the silly face on it. These jumpers have been in the game forever, I just rarely use them.








No comments:

Post a Comment