Friday 21 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 21 - Dress To Kill by AFTERSCHOOL

Readers of the blog will know that I'm quite the fan of Korean pop group AFTERSCHOOL. I've posted a few reviews of their Japanese releases before and my recent giant album haul from the group. I did a bit of thinking about which concept from the group I would like to cosplay as they have so many wonderful outfits. I went with their 2nd Japanese album Dress To Kill which I've reviewed the First Press Limited Edition CD+DVD+Photobook version of. For the outfit, I was inspired by my favourite member Lizzy's photocard which I happened to get from the album.



For the photo shoot, I went for a background that copies the one shown on the CD Only version of the album (shown above). This cosplay worked out wonderful as I was able to match the colours and hairstyle perfectly. The dress is the closest match I could get to Lizzy's outfit. The colours are the same, but the pattern is just different. Other girls in the group are wearing an outfit that looks similar to this dress pattern though.







No comments:

Post a Comment