Tuesday 10 July 2018

YesAsia Haul - MOMOLAND, I.O.I & Crayon Pop

Received a YesAsia order yesterday that I had been waiting for. Two of the items were pre-orders I made last month so it took a while between ordering the items to them actually being shipped. This order had some exciting items in it, one of them being something I've been wanting for years. So here is my recent YesAsia order of albums from I.O.I and MOMOLAND and a DVD from Crayon Pop!


First, here's MOMOLAND's fourth mini album Fun To The World which I received. It is their recent Korean release and I have to say the album cover is so boring in my opinion. I'm just not a fan of boring cover designs and would rather have images of the group on there. I wish they had used the promo material for the cover like what was shown on the item listing rather than this boring one. Nice album though, much smaller than their other releases I've got from them. Will post a review soon of the album! I received Ahin's photocard which was nice as she's one of my favourites. Would've liked to have gotten JooE's as hers looked amazing or maybe Jane's as I quite like her look with this comeback.


Now I wasn't originally planning on ordering this I.O.I album, but I saw on the net that their albums were being re-issued last month. So I thought why not order the only one I was missing for my collection which was Miss Me? It's a nice album, packaging is a bit weird as the photobook just sits in a slot and the photocard keeps coming out. I got Somi's photocard which I was so ecstatic about when it fell out. It's super cute!


Lastly, here's the item that made this order all worth it. Now I've been after the Pop In Japan DVD from Crayon Pop since it came out. However it was priced quite high on most online stores so I never brought it. But one day I was scrolling through the deals on YesAsia and to my amazement, the DVD was listed as a Great Deals item for only $11.99USD! At the time, I couldn't place an order so I waited a few weeks till I was able to hoping the item wouldn't go up in price. Luckily the price jumped up right after I ordered it! Usually the item is listed for around $50AUD so it was a steal at this way cheaper price.




The packaging was the same as all my other YesAsia orders so I won't go into detail for that. You can read more about YesAsia in my other posts which are listed on the Music Page! Funny how I didn't really intend to get so many K-Pop albums this year, but I've ended up with quite a few so far. I recently organised my collection to have all my albums together (except for jewel cases which are in a CD shelf) which looks lovely. However since I've gotten a few more albums, that area is starting to look a bit big again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    Is it a suprise whic photo card you will get?,
    Those albums/DVD’s look so cute,
    I actually quite like the Fun To The World album cover,
    It would be lovely to watch a concert in the comfort of your own home and what a great deal,
    Thanks So Much :) X .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photo cards are random so you don't know which one you'll get. If you buy the albums second hand or already opened, the seller may list what photocard is included with the album. I don't really collect photo cards, so I'm not too fussed about what I get.

      Delete