Sunday 27 May 2018

Autumn Lookbook - Eastern Style

Final day of the autumn lookbook and there's only one style left to post which is the eastern style. The main brand for this style is Kanokoi and the brand features an array of beautifully patterned pieces and gorgeous yukata items. I went with a casual look from the brand for this lookbook outfit. This outfit has always been my go-to outfit for the eastern style and I used to wear this all the time back in Fashion Forward. And can we please talk about the cute rice ball earrings which are new to the brand? How adorable are they? Super pleased that they showed up in the photos quite well.  For the hair accessory, I went with the cherry blossom hair clip from Purple Moon as it matched the theme of the outfit.

That brings us the end of the Autumn Lookbook. I know I posted it quite late into the season, but I wanted to get it out before winter arrived here. I will be posting a winter lookbook in the next month of two.







No comments:

Post a Comment