Thursday 10 May 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 17: Something You'd Wear IRL

In my 30 Day Challenge, I created an outfit that fitted my personal style and today's theme is the same theme. I thought about what I had worn recently and decided to find an outfit that looked the same. The first item I found was some basic black three quarter leggings which are a wardrobe must have. Next I looked for a loose fitting dress with a casual feel to it. These types of dresses are always comfy to wear over leggings. A black long sleeve top and black sneakers made up the remainder of the outfit. I try to not wear heaps of black, but I often end up wearing it anyway. Doesn't this outfit look comfortable? Perfect for spring or autumn weather.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi ID 0003531208 here your character is so gorgeous. Could you please tell me what colour contacts you use thanks and could you sell that outfit on Shopdo next time.
    Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The contacts are one of the brown tone ones, I don't recall which one exactly.

      Delete