Tuesday 1 May 2018

April Favourites

Can't believe it's time for another monthly favourites post! I feel like I just did the one for March. So here's my monthly favourites for the month of April!

Gaming
This one is easy to work out. I've been playing a lot of Style Boutique visiting different Shopdo's and creating outfits. I've just started doing another outfit challenge which is the 25 Day Outfit Challenge. It's been super fun and you can check out the outfits I've created by checking back through my blog feed. Here's a picture I did post for my Valentine's Date outfit because I accidentally took the picture whilst the Zoom icon was up.



I've also been playing a bit of Disney Magical World and working on my collection in the game. I managed to find the final seed I was missing this month and craft the final wand I needed. This month I had a fair bit of luck finding rare items for crafting such as the Truststone Plate so I was able to create lots of items I was missing for my collection. Somehow lucked out and managed to get a few Starfall Radishes this month which I needed to complete recipes and achieve star medals. So it's been a incredibly lucky month in that game. Still working on completing my collection 100% but will need to wait till new seasonal items come round later on this year.

Stationery
A little while ago, I posted about some items I recently got from Daiso. One of those items was a super adorable sheet of stickers. I've been using them in my scheduler this month and they are just too cute! They're super high quality and I like the small size which allows me to write stuff in the same square as the sticker. I will blog about the scheduler I use soon as it's a great item. I've returned to Daiso since I brought the stickers and they are out of stock now. Hopefully they'll get some new cute ones next time I visit as I quite like their range of stickers. I did get a new stamp set which I'll blog about soon.


Too cute!!


Movies
Actually went to the movies this month which is something I rarely do. I had some Gold Class vouchers to use up so a friend and I went to see Blockers. The movie was alright, there was some funny moments but a bit too much gross humour for my liking. I thought it would be more like 22 Jump Street which I quite liked. Gold Class is a nice experience, but wouldn't pay for it myself as the tickets are way too expensive and I'm fine with just the normal cinema experience.

Music
This month I've pretty much only been listening to E-girls. They are just that good! I've really been into their most recent MV release of YMCA. I just love how they interpreted the song and the MV is a good throwback to their old seifuku dances. LoveQueen is another song I've been loving from the group. It's an older release but I've only gotten into the song recently. Blogger didn't want to link the MV so you can find it here!



I've also gotten into Happiness recently who are part of E-girls. Been listening to their tracks on Spotify as I don't yet have any of their physical albums. Would like to collecting some once I've worked on some of my other J-Pop collections first. I've been enjoying quite a few songs from them so I'll link them below.









8 comments:

  1. Hi Marzipanini it's Style Boutique ID 0003531208 here I have 2 local cinemas one has gold class a man actually died in gold class because he got his neck fat stuck in a reclining chair which sent him into cardiac arrest he later died. I prefer the standard experience too I prefer the cinema that doesn't have gold class it's cozy and cute. I saw a poster for blockers at my local cinema the only thing that drew my attention was the little chicken on the poster and Leslie Mann who is one of my fave comedy actresses I later googled it and watched the trailer and it just sounded too sick for me it's really not my kind of thing. Also that sticker shop looks so cute. One film that's definitely worth seeing is The Greatest Showman it's amazing you feel blown away after you exit the cinema and it has you singing it's soundtrack for the rest of your life. Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was awful what happened to that man. You do need to be careful around electronics and motors in machines.

      Blockers is more for an older audience. It's rated MA15+ here, but I thought it could've been 18 maybe. Yeah everyone keeps telling me to see Greatest Showman, but it's not my kind of movie. I'm more into comedies or older movies.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzipanini the greatest showman is outstanding it has comedic values and a classic vibe. The poor man dropped his phone down the back of the seat and went under to retrieve it he hit the unrecline button and it hooked round his neck fat he died of a heart attack. Blockers just really isn't my thing I'd rather see the greatest showman or avengers infinity war. You should see the greatest showman if you have friends that like it and get the DVD. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    3. I don't think I'll see the Greatest Showman as it doesn't look interesting to me. I'm not really into musicals or dramatic stuff. I don't really watch current movies much or go to the cinema, tend to stick to 1990's/early 2000's movies as they're way better

      Delete
    4. Hi Marzipanini I tend to watch those era movies for nostalgia because they remind me of being little. I never really liked musical movies much until I saw the greatest showman but it changed my view on them completely. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    5. The only musical movies that I like are The Rocky Horror Picture Show and the Muppets (the one from a few years ago).

      Delete
    6. Hi Marzi (is it OK to call you that if not tell me thanks) my Aunt and Nan took me to see the Muppets I loved it when I was younger but now I just laugh at the bad acting and how cheesy it is Haha but I love the characters and I don't like rocky horror. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    7. Rocky Horror might be a bit too old for you, it's a pretty full on movie but it has a good soundtrack.

      Delete