Tuesday 8 May 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 15: Featuring Your Design

I did a similar outfit in my 30 Day Outfit Challenge so this time I picked a different designer item for today's theme. This outfit is actually a copy of a design I did back in Fashion Forward as a commission item. Here is the original design which was a sleeveless dress featuring a red flower design. I loved that dress so much that remember actually selling all 10 copies of the dress at my boutique and I normally didn't sell commission items that much.



So here is the new version of my dress. Looks pretty much identical and this time, I designed some shoes to go with the dress. The photo shoot took place at the Meadows of course because of all the flowers. Added the rose hair clip from Purple Moon as it was perfect for this outfit. I couldn't add a necklace unfortunately as whenever I tried to add one, the game would remove my dress. I guess you can't wear a designed dress with neck items.








The dress and shoes are available for download at the Design Centre if you play Style Boutique. The item ID is 0000031331.



No comments:

Post a Comment