Monday 7 May 2018

Style Boutique 2 Caprice Chalet: Updated Room Address

After the longest time ever, I finally updated the room I have for download at the Caprice Chalet in Style Boutique 2. My new room is called Pastel Dream and has a beautiful pastel and whimsical interior. The room is available for download at the address 180-239-9851.



Here are some pictures of the room interior. I really wish you could place items next to walls if something is placed on the wall. I hate having to move furniture away from the wall just so I can use both items. You can do it in real life so why not in the game? I thought the room turned out quite cute and the colour scheme worked perfectly.









I'm thinking of updating my room address in Style Boutique 2 every month now because it's fun to create new rooms since we can't do it in Styling Star (well not in the same manner). So look out for another update next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment