Tuesday 1 May 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 8: TV Inspired

Another cosplay style outfit and for the television inspired outfit, I went with Fiona from Adventure Time. I thought it would be a bit of a challenge to create her outfit and I've always been a fan of the Fiona and Cake series. I own all the comic books and even used to cosplay her. Here's a picture of the character on the cover of one of the comic books.



Most of the items in Fiona's outfit are plain, so I used the search feature and select plain as the pattern to find the pieces. The skirt was a bit hard as I couldn't find the perfect one and settled on using this one which unfortunately has a bit of shine to it. There wasn't a plain blue three quarter tee in the game which I found weird. I thought Basic U would've had one, but there was none in this plain style without a collar. I just picked high heels for the shoes as I wanted to give her a bit of a girly look. Now her hat definitely wasn't in the game, so I just used this cute cat ear beanie which worked quite well. The hair worked out well because I knew this hairstyle was quite close to how her hair sits in her hat normally.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Marzipanini it's ID 0003531208 here that's spot on Fiona I love how in Fiona and Cake's world everyone's the opposite gender I think it's a great way to explore these character's even more. Could you please put that outfit on your Shopdo alongside the minion one that would be fantastic. Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might put it up on Shopdo later on.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzipanini that'd be great. Thanks so much. X

      Delete