Thursday 10 May 2018

Zenmarket Haul - KARA & E-girls

Another one of my orders arrived yesterday. Like the last one, the tracking was acting weird so I wasn't expecting it at all. More on that later, so here's the singles I got in my Zenmarket order! I got five Japanese singles from KARA and 3 singles from E-girls.


My Zenmarket order!

I was super happy with this order as it had quite a few items in it that I wanted for my collection. The order was made up of two orders, the KARA one and the E-girls one. The order was consolidated into one package which is a feature you can do with Zenmarket. I have written a review of Zenmarket and it's services here if you would like to know more about the service. The singles and which versions they are I received are as follows:

  • E-girls - Go! Go! Let's Go! (CD Only)
  • E-girls - Pink Champagne (CD Only)
  • E-girls - E.G. Summer RIDER (CD Only)
  • KARA - Jumping (CD+DVD Version)
  • KARA - Jet Coaster Love (CD Only First Press Version)
  • KARA - Speed Up/Girls Power (CD+DVD Version B)
  • KARA - Bye Bye Happy Days! (CD+DVD Version A)
  • KARA - Thank You Summer Love (CD Only First Press Version)

The KARA set was an amazing deal! It had a variety of versions of the singles and I was excited to see that the CD Only versions were the First Press Versions! I wasn't sure when I saw the listings and was hoping they were those versions as you get the bonus track. So that was a surprise when I opened them up. The other ones are CD+DVD versions which are always fun to collect. Now I can add these to my KARA single collection which is only Mamma Mia so far. I wanting to collect the entire collection of their singles which is going to take a while haha.


Front covers

Back covers


Now the E-girls set was something I had my eye on. The listing had been on Zenmarket for a while and I had thought about buying it a few times. I ended finally buying it as it was a great deal for three singles. I was after the Pink Champagne one as you get a instrumental to Bad Girls which is one of my favourite E-girls songs. The singles were in perfect condition as the seller had only removed the bottom part of the plastic to slip the case out to take the extras out like event tickets or photo cards. I don't mind that because I'm only really after the CD and it was nice to receive them with the plastic still on them.


Front covers

Back covers

Here are the three new singles with the twelve other E-girls singles I got in my first Zenmarket order. I haven't found anywhere to put them just yet, so they're just sitting in a pile for now. I need to reorganise my CD collection as it's just gotten so big and I've still got some more coming. So now I'm only missing six singles from my E-girls collection. I'm collecting the CD Only versions first as you get the instrumentals which are always my favourite. Plus most of the DVD versions contain content I already have on the albums. But I will work on collecting those and the mu-mo/one coin versions one day.


E-girls single collection

Now for a quick review of the process of my order and the packaging. This was the first time I consolidated two orders into one package with Zenmarket. The process was easy and the websites interface makes it easier to work out how to do it. The shipping costs were reasonable and I used DHL Packet Standard. Last time I used DHL Packet Plus which took longer and was slightly cheaper. The Packet Standard option took from the 19th of April till the 10th of May to reach me. So just about 3 weeks which was on time as the description stated 2 to 3 weeks. I had some issues with the track though which happened with my recent YesAsia order. The tracking stated it reached Germany on the 27th of April and still lists it as located there. My tracking number never updated to the usual 'reached destination country' or 'dispatched for delivery' which is what my YesAsia didn't do as well. Even though I've received my package, the tracking still lists it as Germany. I wonder if it's some sort of issue with AusPost or something because I've had two orders from different services do it. The same delivering guy is delivering it, but it's just not showing up as delivered. I have another order coming from Zenmarket and I assume it's somewhere between here and Japan and might come tomorrow or Saturday.

Here's a quick look at the packaging which was amazing. Zenmarket carefully and neatly packed the CD's into bubblewrap with two CD's in each bubblewrap packet. There was some newspaper around the order to keep it from moving which helped as none of my order was damaged. It actually took me a while to get the items out because the bubble wrapping was so good! There was the usual thank you note from Zenmarket as well as a flyer for their new subscription service Zenpop. The service looks cute and you get it in a variety of categories, sweets, ramen, ramen and sweets, stationery and beauty. Prices start from $23USD with free shipping. Not something I would personally use as I usually buy stationery when I need it from Daiso and I only occasionally eat Japanese snacks with friends. You can check out their new subscription service here!


Packaging!

All neatly packed!

Look at all that bubblewrap!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I love looking at your CD hauls! Guess it tickles my collector tendencies.

    The DHL packet shipping option is kind of weird tbh, last time I used it my package went to Singapore, then Germany, then Singapore, then Germany again before finally going to Canada. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I didn't have any issues with the tracking not updating, I hope it gets sorted out for you later on.

    Also, I forgot to mention this last time, but be careful of the newspaper they use for the packaging. It was a couple years ago, but with one package, I found a strange cockroach-like bug crawling around inside the papers. I'm sure it was a freak accident but still, it was kind of gross. Just in case, it's best to dispose of the newspaper immediately and not keep it inside your house too long.

    There's a new Japanese dollar store preparing to open in my area! I thought of it when you mentioned Daiso. I can't wait to check it out once it opens! Maybe they'll have cute stationery as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at CD posts on other blogs/youtube too! I find K-Pop and J-Pop ones fascinating.

      That's so weird that it kept going from country to country. I assume though that it must have been in a packet and the plane/truck/whatever transporting it kept moving the packet back and forth. My latest order coming from Zenmarket has the tracking working as it states its reached Australia, but I'm using DHL Direct this time.

      Ewww that's so gross. We have extreme quarantine measures here in Australia, so most packages are scan for living or plant matter when they enter the country at customs. So hopefully it would pick one up.

      Yeah we only got Daiso recently in my city and we have a few other Japanese and Korean stores. I personally like the stationery at Daiso and Morning Glory the most.

      Delete