Friday 18 May 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 25: Your Favourite Outfit

Now I've already posted about my absolute favourite outfit in my last challenge which is a baby-doll style outfit from Marble Lily. I don't want to repeat the same outfit so I picked an outfit that I love that features a new item exclusive to Styling Star. When I first saw these dresses from Marzipan Sky, I was in love! They are perfect in every colour and I'd love to try to sew one just like it in real life one day. So for my favourite outfit for this challenge, I built an outfit around this amazing dress. Went with a pink colour scheme and a beret of course!

And that brings us to the end of the 25 Day Challenge! It's been super fun and I quite enjoyed doing this challenge. I've posted links to all the outfits from this challenge on the 25 Day Outfit Challenge pageI've seen a few more challenges that I'd be interested in doing but I might take a break from posting another challenge for a little while.










4 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it's ID 0003531208 here I copied the hair and outfit from this post on my character and they look almost identical my character just has bigger eyes and a smaller mouth and freckles but other than that they look like twins I also added a bag to the outfit it's the pink clasp with chain from Marzipan Sky and it really matches I'm also selling the outfit on my Shopdo but if you don't like any of this please let me know and I will take it of my character and Shopdo also the outfit, hair, and makeup all look amazing.
    I also helped someone with a question on your hairstyle guide on your NSB3 blog I hope you don't mind but I said that I didn't own anything to do with your blog.
    Thanks so much X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely outfit isn't it. I don't mind you using the outfit for fun, but please don't copy the outfits for Shopdo. It's more fun to think of your own outfits rather than copying ideas.

      I replied to that persons comment, I was just out yesterday. Don't worry about replying to comments on there because I usually reply to those :)

      Delete
    2. Hi I will remove it now and I won't reply to anyone's comments from now on I just wanted to help the person your free to remove my reply if you like.
      I will keep the outfit for fun but I think I will do a different coloured version on Shopdo instead if yours.
      It did get a lot of likes and buys it shows how talented you are Marzipanini.
      Thanks so much X.

      Delete
    3. No problem, I just meant don't worry about going out of your way to reply to them as I always reply to them :)

      Try thinking of a similar design of the outfit. It's a great dress to work with and I bet you could come up with some excellent combinations.

      Delete