Wednesday 9 May 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 16: Cosplay

Cosplay seems to be a common theme that appears in challenges in the Style Boutique series. I decided to go with a cosplay of a character I was quite a fan of years ago. The character is Bee from Bee and Puppycat who some might remember was a YouTube series that had a disastrous kickstarter that was plagued by many issues. I used to follow the cartoon in its early days and didn't support the kickstarter myself. I actually prefer the comics to the cartoon and collected every single issue including the misprint issue. Here's a picture of all the main characters from the series and I based my cosplay outfit off Bee's outfit in this photo.



Anyway enough talk, here is my cosplay of Bee. I went with a girly theme for the outfit. Whilst I couldn't find a sweater with a peter pan collar that matched hers in the picture, this yellow turtle neck was a good substitute. Oh how I wish we could have the collars poke through with jumpers and sweaters. That look always looks great in real life! Found some cute heels that were the right colour and actually had a little bow on them. It was fate!







No comments:

Post a Comment