Wednesday 9 May 2018

Shopdo Visits - Come Again Please

More Shopdo visits are here because I have a huge backlog of pictures to post from my adventures. First off is this stunning player I came across and I just loved her outfit. And she has those super cute freckles you can put on your character. Her boutique interior was designed beautifully as well.




Next I visited the Shopdo of one of the readers of my Styling Star Guide blog. Actually I visited her twice because I forgot that I already did it when I was playing one day and ended up taking more pictures. Which was fine because her player looked so cute! Love the boutique interior as well, such a great interior designer. Here's all the photos I took during my visits.


  






It seemed I visited another one of my blog readers twice accidentally as well. Her interiors were gorgeous and she had some amazing outfits available in the catalogue. Love the outfit she has on in the last two pictures. Here's all the pictures from my two visits to her boutique.








Found a cutie whilst scrolling through the recent Shopdo's. Love her designer dress and the matching gloves! She had this adorable red and white themed outfit available in the catalogue. I loved how well the outfit was put together.




Lastly I found this player wearing one of the bear hoodies which look so cute! Took some pictures with her and I loved her make-up and hairstyle as well. She's looking great with that gumboots and high socks look, it totally works!




No comments:

Post a Comment