Monday 7 May 2018

Shopdo Update

First Shopdo update for May! Just some quick and simple outfits this week. The first outfit is an outfit I used for the 25 Day Outfit Challenge that I'm currently working on. It's a minion themed costume from the movie inspired outfit. The second outfit is based off the outfit my character is wearing which you can easily tell from the picture. I just thought it was a cute little ensemble and named it Autumn Feel as I thought it was perfect for the month of May if it's still a bit warm. The third and final outfit is a baby-doll one and I tried to use some items from Marble Lily that I rarely use. So I went with this matching vest and skirt combo in the blue colour scheme. The set is available in a variety of colours and I quite like the pink one also. So if you play Style Boutique 3, my Shopdo is available to visit at ID 0006271056.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzipanini it's ID 0003531208 here they're gorgeous I'll buy them all later date is
    07/05/18 It's absolutely boiling in the UK today I'm so HOT! I bet this is a cold day for you guys in Australia Hahaha. Your character looks so cute and thanks for doing the minion. I have received my ACNL game and cards in the post I'm so happy with them and I've been spending some time on the game but will play style boutique later and buy your shopdo Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Autumn here and colder than usual. I'd rather it be hot again because I prefer the hot weather.

      Delete