Monday 21 May 2018

Shopdo Update

Continuing on with last weeks Gothic themed Shopdo update, this week's outfits feature two more Gothic style coordinates and one girly theme for Autumn. The first outfit is a cute navy striped themed outfit featuring a pannier skirt. I love these outers in the game so I wanted to build an outfit around one of those. I found this navy striped skirt and decided to go with an outfit themed around that colour. The second outfit is a girly outfit perfect for Autumn. I ended up calling it 'Here Comes Fall' because the word Autumn wouldn't fit in the title. I wanted to use this quirky overalls from Marzipan Sky and ended up going with this green toned outfit. The final outfit is another Gothic coordinate and this time I went with a stylish sophisticated look. The outfit has a slight music theme as I used the skirt and bag from Raven Candle which both have a music note print. I think these items are well designed and worked well in this outfit. My Shopdo is available to visit if you play Style Boutique at ID 0006271056.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it's ID 0003531208 here what a stunning 3 outfits and your shop looks so mysterious I will visit later.
    I have had a great idea for a blog article the styling star new item awards.
    What I mean is look through every item's wardrobe section and work out which brand has got the best new items personally my dress award goes to marzipan sky for those stunning dresses
    (You know which one's I mean it's so obvious)
    So do you get what I mean if you're going to do this please let me know.
    Thanks so much X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a similar idea for a blog post about highlights of a brand. I probably wouldn't do an awards one because I just wouldn't be able to pick a winner as there's too many nice items. I like so many different items so I would never be able to narrow it down and I'm super indecisive sometimes.

      Delete